Monday, March 16, 2009

Fabulous Blog Award!

Yippee!! My fellow blogger, Sitka the Therapy Dog, just awarded me this wonderful award!

I hope you'll visit All God's Creatures where Sitka shares his experiences as a therapy dog and family member of the "Perdue Zoo."

His mom is pretty amazing, too and I think she may have influenced Sitka in my favor:-)

Two rules accompany this award:

1. Confess 5 things you are addicted to
2. Pass the award on to 5 deserving bloggers

Five addictions:

1. Coffee
2. Coffee
3. Blogging
4. Jesus
5. Writing

Not necessarily in that order. Yes, I know I listed coffee twice. I'll let that speak for itself:-)

Now . . . 5 bloggy friends:

1) Truth 4 The Journey. Sonya is not your typical stay at home mom! She homeschools her six children, writes prolifically, has a business, teaches and preaches and . . . well, I think you get the idea. She has a powerful message that she generously shares with the world.

2) Chatty Kelly. Kelly has a special way about her. I love her self-effacing humor, her transparency and her joy in living her life. Stop by to find out what word the Lord has put on her heart.

3) Rich Gifts. Edie is one of the most generous and thoughtful people I have known. She shares her gifts, graces, talents and abilities freely and with joy! She is very creative and God is using her in some beautiful ways. Check out her blog and see some of her handiwork.

4) Joanne Sher at An Open Book is such an inspiration! She shares not only her writing journey, her creativity and joy, but also offers us insights into her world. Her blog is bright and cheery and you'll be glad you stopped by.

5) Princess and the King is the blog where Spring shares her Love Letters to the King, Mary's Journal and other inspired writings. I often cry when I read either of these two but it is because they are so beautiful, not because I'm sad:-)

It was very challenging to select only 5 bloggers! I am blessed to follow many wonderful Christians who generously share their journey. But that was the rule!

I hope you'll stop by these 5 blogs and be enriched and encouraged.

Congratulations!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much Mary! You certainly deserve this award and how sweet of you to think of me to pass it along to. I see I'm in very good company too.

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, you are a SWEETIE!! Thanks! I am so glad you won too :) Thanks for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Fabulous Blog Award! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so nice! And I think we must be alike in the coffee area! Really, Mary, your words of encouragement mean more to me than the award. Really nice. Thank you so much.

    Have a WONDERFUL day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I feel so special, thank you for your kind words, Mary. So glad we are sisters in the Lord!

    Sonya

    ReplyDelete