Sunday, April 5, 2009

Another Award! How Wonderful!


Andrea at Arise 2 Write has given me the Premio Dardos award! What exactly is the award? I share Mid Stutsman's explanation: Premio Dardos means “prize darts” in Spanish. It is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing.Here are some rules to be followed if you choose to participate in passing this blog award on to others:

• First, accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and link to her blog.

• Second, pass the award to other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award. This is the challenging part for me as the past couple of weeks, quite a few awards have been passed around!

Here are two great blogs that I think you'll agree meet this criteria:

Jen Lemen at her blog: http://jenlemen.com/blog/
Tammy Boesiger at her blog - http://tamiboesiger.blogspot.com/

Thanks, again, Andrea for considering me worthy of this award. To God be the glory.

1 comment:

  1. Am I having deja vu? Thank you, Mary. Your encouragement means a lot to me. Have a great week, friend.

    ReplyDelete