Monday, April 13, 2009

FAN OF YOUR SITE AWARD!


Andrea at Arise 2 Write honored me with this award! She is a true encourager to me and I so value her friendship.

I hope you'll stop by her blogs and see what she's been up to. Her Arise 2 Write blog documents her writing and faith journey. All God's Creatures is written in the voice of one of the therapy dogs, Sitka, who lives with Andrea and her family.

You'll be blessed to read her posts and learn about how God uses her gift of writing to minister to His world.

3 comments:

  1. That graphic is too funny. "FAN" LOL! Well, I'm a fan of your site too...but I don't blow hot air. WELL, maybe I do too! LOL!!

    Have a great day, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your fan, too! Congrats! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From another one of your fans:) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete